[GRASS-user] Springer Encyclopedia of GIS, GRASS entry

Andreas Neumann neumann at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 20 08:19:35 EST 2006

Hello,

I'd like to check back if we have decided for one person to write such
an entry. Or if someone is already working on an entry.

I have someone else writing on Postgis and Qgis. It would be nice to
have an entry on Grass as well.

Thanks for any information on this issue,
Andreas

Michael Barton wrote:

>I don't know if I have time to do this alone, but a doctoral student in my
>lab (who has already taught a course on GRASS) is interested in
>contributing. He is Isaac Ullah and I'm copying  him so that all have each
>others' emails.
>
>Michael
>Michael Barton, Professor of Anthropology
>School of Human Evolution & Social Change
>Center for Social Dynamics and Complexity
>Arizona State University
>
>phone: 480-965-6213
>fax: 480-965-7671
>www: http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

Andreas Neumann
Institute of Cartography
ETH Zurich
Wolfgang-Paulistrasse 15
CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland

Phone: ++41-44-633 3031, Fax: ++41-44-633 1153
e-mail: neumann at karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/