[GRASS-user] grass 6.2 won't open gui on macOSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Nov 28 19:01:08 EST 2006

Also, I just found another problem with QGIS and my recent GDAL
build.  The recent restructuring inside the GDAL package breaks QGIS
(actually a mistake in the QGIS build that didn't show up until
now).  Though it's odd that it's working at all for you.

I'm working on rebuilding QGIS to fix that.

On Nov 28, 2006, at 5:12 PM, chris kahler wrote:

> Hi All,
> GRASS 6.2 and QGIS8 are working well together on my emac (OS10.4.8)
> - a little unstable but fast and capable. I've been clipping files,
> importing and exporting shapefiles - all very quickly and with only
> the odd QGIS crash from time to time. Once I installed ALL the new
> frameworks things went very smoothly, a big improvement over
> GRASS6.1 which didn't like the shapefile exports particularly.
>
> I'll install the same setup on my Intel macbook when I get time and
> see how it goes.
> Thanks for all your work, it's a great GIS package.
> Regards,
> CK

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy