[GRASS-user] Re: raster MASKs; was [GRASS-dev] interferring ovewrite flags

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 2 01:41:05 EDT 2006

Right. I understand, even if I didn't phrase it that way. Does this happen
for any r.mapcalc processing using the same procedures or just ones in which
MASK is the result? Also, is it always an "and" or can you also get the
effects of an "or"? Definitely a 'gotcha' to watch out for. I'm concerned
especially because we are doing a lot of iterative r.mapcalc processing in
scripts and this could be a problem.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University