[GRASS-user] Fortran DOS programs and GRASS GIS

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Oct 17 09:53:50 EDT 2006

I would create a soft link between GRASS and your code, in the sense
that input can be generate by GRASS and exported in right format to feed
the model, then the output of the model will be imported by GRASS and
analyzed or visualized. To do this, you can use shell scripting
capabilities (or other scripting language, e.g. pyton, php,...).

In order to be able to give you a more specific answer, I should know a
couple of things...
- what input are needed to run your code? (ascii files?)
- what output are produced? (ascii files?)

Maxi