[GRASS-user] I Open Source GIS Users Meeting in Girona (Spain), march 2007

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Thu Sep 7 04:34:26 EDT 2006

Dear colleagues,

For those who can be interested in attending to the I Open Source GIS
Users Meeting that will be held in Girona (Spain) during 5th, 6th and
7th of March 2007, I would to inform that the early bid registration is
open until 30th November. You will find some more information on the
meeting website:

http://www.sigte.udg.es/jornadassiglibre/

The official language of the meeting will be Spanish but English
contributions will also be accepted. Please send your abstracts to
comunicaciones at sigte.udg.es. The preliminary abstract submission
deadline is 30th September.

Feel free to distribute this message to anyone who can be interested

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

Lluís Vicens
SIGTE - University of Girona