[GRASS-user] Re: MS-Windows native GRASS

Anders Fahlén anders at agronova.se
Mon Sep 18 03:33:11 EDT 2006

Hi again,

The only files found in the c:\inst_grass folder
is the unzip.exe and the wget folder (empty).
So it seems as I cannot download from the
sourceforge mirror site specified in the
inst_grass.bat file ("set
sourceforge_mirror=http://superb-west.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge").

Is there an alternative site to which I could
manually redefine the inst_grass.bat file (via notepad)? Or how to proceed?

Regards,
Anders Fahlén
Agronova
Sweden