[GRASS-user] Reverse flow accumulation

Aurora Geomatics aurorageomatics at telus.net
Fri Apr 6 13:06:32 EDT 2007

I am not sure if this will help your needs but, I have been recently
testing LandSerf for raster analysis and have found it to have a rich
set of Analysis and feature extraction tools. It also can import
r.out.ascii and v.out.ascii files from GRASS.

http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~jwo/landserf/landserf220/

At worse you may find some other very useful tools to use
interchangeably with GRASS.

cheers.

Mars