[GRASS-user] Question about databases and vector files...

Jonathan Greenberg greenberg at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 26 11:09:26 EDT 2007

Hmm, good question -- mostly I'm wondering about the use of v.in.ogr for a
huge shapefile (3 million + points with about 6 attributes per point) -- the
dbf driver seems to either stall or crash (depending on the installation of
grass) -- if I establish pg as the driver, will it use pg to import as well?

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
Postdoctoral Scholar