[GRASS-user] v.digit issues

Ravinder Singh Bhalla rsbhalla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:13:55 EDT 2007

Hi All,
We've been doing a fair deal of digitising lately and keep having to
kill and restart v.digit which hangs when the delete tool is used. The
vector then needs to be re-built using v.build before proceeding.
The other feature I really miss from earlier versions is the ability to
zoom and pan without having to stop the digitising process (which the
q-gis GRASS pulgin supports!).
I was wondering what changes are planned in the v.digit module for grass
6.3 and if any of these issues will be addressed.
Cheers and thanks,
Ravi