[GRASS-user] Qgis per Windows: problemi con r.out.gdal

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 06:28:01 EST 2007

Hi Markus,
the pc I was using has Qgis 0.9.0.26 for Windows.
The raised error is
"ERROR 6: SetColorTable only supported for Byte or UInt16 bads in Tiff format".
I get the same with r.out.gdal from Grass on my Ubuntu.

The resulting tiff appears uncorrect, with lot of blank areas...
This is what I get in coth cases:
http://www.geospatial.it/allegri/img/aspect_out.JPG

If I try with r.out.tiff it alerts me that decimal values will be
rounded to integer values, but the otuput seams correct...

Giovanni