[GRASS-user] Problems with v.external

Hans-Jörg Keiler hjk at chromgruen.com
Wed Dec 5 03:39:16 EST 2007

Hi Andreas,

I had a similar problem (same error message) with postgis data, using
"v.out.ogr".
Don't know why I changed the position of the first quote from

... dsn='PG:host=localhost dbname=nrw2005 user=postgres' ...
... 'dsn=PG:host=localhost dbname=nrw2005 user=postgres' ...
But then it worked.

Regards,

Hajo

--
chromgruen Planungs- und Beratungs- GmbH & Co. KG
Alfredstr. 51