[GRASS-user] r.le.setup trouble and r.li not found

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sun Dec 9 12:17:32 EST 2007

Hm... This is quite strange. I have removed grass and then re-install
6.2.3 completely. No success at all and still this frustrating message:

<sites5>
WARNING: Adapted sites library used for vector points (module should be
       updated to GRASS 6 vector library).
ERROR: G_get_site() not yet updated.

I really wonder what the origin can be. I have re-installed thinking
that some library could have escaped for some reason during a former
updating. This ws obviously not the case since complete intallation does
not fix the problem. I have also tried other mapsets... with the same
result. My system is Ubuntu Gusty. Wonder if it could come from that ???

Anyway, any further suggestion appreciated.

Patrick