[GRASS-user] which reversion command to use for g.region

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 14:36:04 EST 2007

Hello Gerald
If you want to revert all the files in a specific directory to the version
they were on a certain date, you can use the -D flag.
E.g. to get to the 20th December g.region, I did:
cd general/g.region
cvs update -D "20 Dec 2006"

It may be a sticky flag; I'm not sure. Use the -A flag when updating again
to be sure you get the latest version.

HTH
Paul