[GRASS-user] Digitizing in GRASS::change the shape of a polygon - help needed

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Jan 12 03:23:04 EST 2007

Dear GRASS-users,
I need to modify an existing polygon-theme in GRASS/QGIS: some areas have to be changed in size. Within the digitize-module of QGIS, I used the tool "Move element" and "Add new boundary". However, I was not able to close the polygon again (it is still drawn in red, not in green). Therefore, I would be very glad for some general hints about digitizing in GRASS!

Best,
Wolfgang