[GRASS-user] gis.m: file ppm not found

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Jan 12 09:32:55 EST 2007

I noticed this ppm problem after I had added a vector to gis.m, renamed the table in sqlite (for whatever reason), and attempted to redisplay the vector without updating the database connection. I think it can also reproduced by adding a vector to gis.m, then renaming the vector using g.rename, and refreshing the map display while leaving the old vector name in the gis.m table of contents.

~ Eric.