[GRASS-user] gis.m: file ppm not found

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jan 12 17:21:21 EST 2007

Eric et al.

Any chance that the problem lies in the string 'mapname at mapsetname'??

That is, are these maps either 1) in a different mapset than the currently
active one and/or 2) is there something unusual about the mapset or map name
(contains spaces, characters with diacritical marks, etc.)?

There has been some discussion recently on such issues and I wonder if a
patch was made that causes problems along these lines?

Michael