[GRASS-user] GRASS promotion team

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Sun Jan 14 04:52:11 EST 2007

Malte,

I would like to help you. I work for the U.S. National Weather Service and I have been promoting the use of GRASS GIS for several years now - with some success. One thing I have noticed is that results speak volumes, especially when a skeptical party *finally* gives GRASS GIS a hands-on try. I agree that a brochure listing GRASS GIS features is needed; it might also help to have something of a side-by-side comparison with ARC GIS??

Regards,
Tom