[GRASS-user] Seeking book clues

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 17 13:26:21 EST 2007

Chip,

There's lots of good stuff, still in, the 2004 edition. I think only
Markus & Helena can give you a good answer for when the next ed. will be
out. I think it depends on how desperate you are for GRASS info.
relative to how long you can wait for the next edition — 6 months?? I
have found the old edition very useful; on the otherhand, the
vector/point handling and GUI are very different,

Tom