[GRASS-user] Create dem with breaklines - possible in grass6.1, 6.2?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Jan 18 12:49:16 EST 2007

Hi list,
I have a large dem-textfile containing both elevation and breakline-data (points that represent breaklines are marked with a special id and can therefore be identified).
In the mailing-list archive, I read that it is not possible to create a dem with breaklines "Bad news, no support for breaklines in Grass interpolation modules." [1] - is this still true for the latest version of GRASS (I am using 6.1 at the moment)? Or is there a kind of workaround for this? Values of my dem are evenly distributed, raster cell size is 20m.
I successfully imported the data into GRASS, but the picture I got is not always realistic (walls, sound insulation walls, bridges etc.)

Any ideas are welcome!
Best,
Wolfgang

[1] http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grassuser/2005-November/031342.html