[GRASS-user] gis.m versus d.m

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Thu Jan 18 14:35:13 EST 2007

Seppo.Kaitala at fimr.fi napisał(a):
> Dear  Jaroslaw
>
> I did not get working starting and selecting the monitors (d.mon start=x0),

It is not necessary, you have dsiplay manager, you can open  many
display at once, also you can start it form gui or console or create command
> and I was also confused with map1 in connection to x0.
> Also I did not get d.waht rast working.

7'th icon on disply fro the right click on it to see rast or vect
parameters d.what rast you can run form console or from gui
> Further when I tried to draw maps
> to png,
yes, but from display you can save tiff and different formats