[GRASS-user] shared access to mapsets

Duncan Golicher dgoliche at sclc.ecosur.mx
Thu Jan 18 17:50:14 EST 2007

After going through all the steps I was still locked out! I got the
message that I am currently running GRASS in selected mapset, concurrent
use not allowed. I then had some trouble resetting everything to get
back in on the old machine. There must be a simpler solution! (?) Note
that the idea of making new locations is fine, but I have the data on an
external hard drive that I just want to move between two PCs. Any
further suggestions would be very welcome.

--
Dr Duncan Golicher
Ecologia y Sistematica Terrestre

Email: dgoliche at sclc.ecosur.mx