[GRASS-user] Spanish mailing list / Lista de correo en español

roberto.antolin at polimi.it roberto.antolin at polimi.it
Sun Jan 21 14:59:02 EST 2007

Hi all,
Since today there is a spanish mailing list:

I think this list will be very useful to the spanish speaker community
and I also hope that the list will help our community to grow.

I have to thank Markus for this, since I ask him to create it.

Regards,
Roberto.

-------

Hola a tod at s,
Desde hoy existe la lista de correo en español: