[GRASS-user] databases

Thomas Drüssler Sommes at web.de
Fri Jan 26 06:05:23 EST 2007

hello
I have a problem with different databases.
adittionally to the GISDBASE i  connected a mysql driver.
but now i'm not able anymore to digitize, because the programm is not able to open a new table in the GISDBASE,
which i was connected to during digitizing. but running the test1 command was still possible with the GISDBASE.

IS IT A PROBLEM TO RUN DIFFERENT DRIVERS AND DATABASES IN ONE MAPSET?
or is it only a problem of my system and my installation of the databases?

thomas