[GRASS-user] Re: brochure and tech sheet

Stefan Paulick stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Sat Jan 27 09:55:03 EST 2007

prerequisites:

Assuming, that both brochure and datasheet are double-folded A4. (?)

For printing, each side must be prepared in PDF with 300dpi or more.

questions:

Q1: Do we have an experienced Artist for a professional design?

Q2: How many of each would you need for the first run?

Q3 : Are there needs for sending out both materials on demand?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com