[GRASS-user] Water Polygon Issue

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:47:07 EDT 2007

Does the water polygon display any solid fill (area) color?

Is the water polygon built for polygons/areas?  If not, and they are closed
lines, you can build them with v.build.  If the data is not closed lines,
and you can afford for the data to move slightly to have GRASS snap and
close polygons, you can use v.clean.