[GRASS-user] gdal 1.4.1 problem??

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Fri Jun 1 15:16:59 EDT 2007

Maciej Sieczka napisał(a):
> Jarek Jasiewicz wrote:
>
>>   Hi
>> Today I decided to uprgrade to gdal 1.4.1
>>
>> unfortunatly I cant complile gdal with grass. After configure, I have
>> grass 5.7+,
>> during make no warnings about grass has been presented
>> Path  are tha same as in 1.4.0
>>

> Why don't you use gdal-grass plugin?
>
> Maciek

well, because it was a whim (kaprys) generally I didn't need gdal ,1.4.1
or rather, I don't know if  I shall need it. I turn back to 1.4.0 and
problem dissapears

I found some informations in different palces about problems with
grass6.3 and gdal plugin on gdal.1.4.1. The problem is known. I add
information that on .6.2.1 Similar problems also occured. No more.

greetings
J.