[GRASS-user] grassflyer

Malte Halbey-Martin malte at perlomat.de
Sat Mar 3 06:07:38 EST 2007

Hi Emiliano,

to be honest, for me the pictures were just placeholders or better
suggestions. I got them all from the GRASS project homepage (low
resolution) to give an idean how the flyer should be.

I asked the community in one of my previous mails if anyone has better
quality images, but except one (thx Otto Dassau) I got no reply...

But here are the links for the pix (except the GRASS logo):

Raster:
http://grass.itc.it/grass61/screenshots/raster.php

Trento3d
http://grass.itc.it/grass61/screenshots/vector.php

Network Distance (Otto Dassau):
http://www.nature-consult.de/dassau/muell/isodist_spearfish.ppm

Groundwater contamination:
http://grass.itc.it/grass60/screenshots/viz.php

OSGeo logo:
https://www.osgeo.org/logos/

I still wonder if we can use all the pictures or if we need the
permission of the people who made them... Maybe we could create some
fancy new images... Or someone of the community can provides us some...

I used pdflatex to create the second version of the flyer as well,
which produces IMHO better results...

Cheers
Malte