[GRASS-user] Compiling grass 6.2.1: i.class error

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Mon Mar 5 20:45:41 EST 2007

Sean Fulton wrote:

> I'm trying to compile 6.2.1 on Mac OS X 10.4.8.  I get an undefined
> symbol (_I_vask_subgroup_old) error compliling i.class.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for resolving this? Output is below.

How/where did you get the source code? The file containing that
function (lib/imagery/vask_group.c) has been removed from the CVS
trunk, but is still present in the 6.2 branch.

Also, if you have a 6.3 version installed such that the linker will
find its libraries, that could potentially cause this problem.