[GRASS-user] Spatial Statistics

Dr. Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Thu Mar 8 02:31:16 EST 2007

Hello all

> Please tell us
> - which error

The error is caused when I try to add the columns by v.rast.stats. This
is what it gives as report. I run it by gui:

Adding column <DGM_n>
/usr/lib/grass/scripts/v.db.addcol: 96: let: not found
DBMI-DBF driver error:
Column 'DGM_n' already exists (duplicate name)
Cannot add column.
Error in db_execute_immediate()

Error while executing: "ALTER TABLE Kyll_fluss_100 ADD COLUMN DGM_n
double precision
"
ERROR: Cannot continue (problem adding column).
ERROR: Cannot continue (problem to add column).

> - which GRASS version

I'm running grass 6.2.1
> - which operating system

On an ubuntu edgy with gnome

Another thing I noticed is that it does not work if vector file and
table have different names (I dind not forget to connect the tables;-))

Greetings from the fog here
And thanks

Manuel

--