[GRASS-user] Spatial Statistics

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 17:59:45 EST 2007

> Dr. Manuel Seeger:
> > The error is caused when I try to add the columns by v.rast.stats.

Markus:
> I have fixed that - "let" is a bash command but not shell.
> Change line 96 (where the "let" is) to
>    n=`expr $n + 1`

grep in the scripts/ dir shows that d.vect.thematic uses "let" a lot.
All other scripts apear to be clean. I don't use the module & thus can
not test it well, so I haven't committed a fix.

> > I'm running grass 6.2.1
> > On an ubuntu edgy with gnome
>
> Strange that "let" fails - I would expect that from Windows only.

Ubuntu edgy is using [d]ash as #!/bin/sh not bash. So any bashisms will
cause an error. See earlier thread about r.tileset problems: (bug#5499)
  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.grass.devel/18436/focus=18450

Hamish