[GRASS-user] grass63 command fails after cvs update

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Mar 14 05:46:10 EDT 2007

Hello,

after a cvs update which worked fine for the last few times (make clean; make
distclean; cvs update -dP
grass6;  ./configure --with-tcltk-includes=/usr/include/tcl8.4 --with-postgres-includes=/usr/include/postgresql   --with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config   --enable-largefile
make; make install)

I get this error when I try to start GRASS with grass63:

baliola at wpf063:/usr/local/bin$ grass63
/usr/local/bin/grass63: line
27: /usr/local/bin/NONE/grass-6.3.cvs/etc/Init.sh: No such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/grass63: line 27:
exec: /usr/local/bin/NONE/grass-6.3.cvs/etc/Init.sh: cannot execute: No such
file or directory

baliola at wpf063:/usr/local/bin$ ls
epsg_tr.py   gdaladdo       gdalimport.py   gdaltindex      gem6
ogrinfo
gcps2vec.py  gdalchksum.py  gdalinfo        gdal_translate  grass63
ogrtindex
gcps2wld.py  gdal-config    gdal_merge.py   gdalwarp        grass63.bat
pct2rgb.py
gdal2xyz.py  gdal_contour   gdal_rasterize  gem             ogr2ogr
rgb2pct.py

I searched the web for keywords from the error message but did not find any
relevant pages,  any hints for pages and solutions are welcome.

BTW: OS: Debian unstable

regards, Martin