[GRASS-user] Dumb Newbie Question - Georectifier

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sat Mar 17 04:02:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am learning my way around Grass-GIS, and have bumped into an apparent
dead end.

I am using Grass 6.2.1 on Mac OSX 10.4  on a Mac PowerBook.

In the georectifier, I can get the monitor started and ready for
entering points using i.group, i.target and i.points. When I mark the
first point on the monitor, Grass switches to "keyboard input required".

This is where I am stuck: I can type in the co-ordinates into the
'output' upper pane, but pressing "Return" achieves nothing. I can type
the points into the bottom pane and use the "Run" button, but all I get
is an error dialog.

Can anyone advise?

Richard Chirgwin