[GRASS-user] python gui?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Mar 18 15:10:34 EDT 2007

These are old (last summer/fall) early prototype tests of pieces.

As Glynn said, the current development is in the GRASS Addons svn
repository. As I understand it, all of the GRASS cvs will soon migrate to
the svn. At that time, we'll reintegrate the current wxgrass development
code with the GRASS source tree.

Michael

On 3/18/07 11:01 AM, "Paolo Cavallini" <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity