[GRASS-user] Vector Labels

Amaginary Studios amagine at telus.net
Mon Mar 19 15:03:54 EDT 2007

> You have the ‘use SQL query’ box checked and nothing in the query
> field. Uncheck this box.

Whoops, Yes indeed.

I must have accidentally selected this...

However, this unfortunately does not solve my problem.

I have tried multiple vector files, from tutorials, my own v.org
imports and I have never been able to get the labels to work...

I hope there may be some other little catch I am not picking up on...

Thank you for your quick responses , much appreciated...

cheers!

mars

Amaginary Studios
amagine at telus.net
Phone 250 845 7999

Mars Sjoden
3320 Mount Davis Way
Houston BC
V0J 1Z2

READ CAREFULLY.
By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to
release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap,
clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete
and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered
into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns,
in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me from
any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.