[GRASS-user] python gui?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Mar 19 17:44:54 EDT 2007

Nice slide show :)

A few comments:
1) The wizard was very nice, but some of the fields looked very cramped,
like the EPSG selection box, mostly it was just scrollbars.. Perhaps a
few more rows would help to make it clearer?
2) I like how you can use a georeferenced file to set up an initial
region :)
3) Map display looks familiar, but yet fresh. Nicely done, and the
detachable tool bar is a definite bonus!
4) GIS manager looks very modern. Nice to have the command output in the
same window :)
5) Can the command output be made so that you can choose your own font?

All in all I was impressed (again) by the way you are taking the GUI.
Nice work guys!

--W

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>