[GRASS-user] breacklines and interpolation

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Fri Mar 23 05:41:14 EDT 2007

Dear Users,
I have a vector map containing points and lines.
The points represents elevation (I have an attribute in the related
table) and the lines represents breacklines, i.e. lines where slope
change really fast. Using a regular grid to represent the DEM, without
considering the breacklines, can create some problem because we can't
consider the rapid changes in slope.
The breacklines are stream boundaries but doesn't close on themself, so
no way to create mask....
the breacklines haven't elevation attributes.
Is there a way to consider these breacklines during the interpolation???
a way to force the grid to consider these rapid changes in slope...???
thanks
Ivan

--
Ti prego di cercare di non inviarmi files .doc, .xls, .ppt, .dwg.
Preferisco formati liberi.

Ivan Marchesini
University of Perugia
Via G. Duranti 93/a