[GRASS-user] List of commands available through GIS Manger (6.2/6.3)

Amaginary Studios amagine at telus.net
Fri Mar 23 12:01:14 EDT 2007

I just wanted to pipe in to say that I have had the same thoughts!

On 23-Mar-07, at 4:01 AM, Aldo Clerici wrote:

> Dear GRASSusers and developers,
>
> is there a way to know which commands are available in buttons and
> functions
> of GIS Manager (apart from trying all of them)? Is there somewhere
> a list of
> these commands?
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> A. Clerici
> Parma University

Amaginary Studios
amagine at telus.net
Phone 250 845 7999

Mars Sjoden
3320 Mount Davis Way
Houston BC
V0J 1Z2

READ CAREFULLY.
By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to
release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap,
clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete
and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered
into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns,
in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me from
any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.