[GRASS-user] RV: New application of GRASS on the web

José Antonio Ruiz Arias jararias at ujaen.es
Tue May 8 06:16:02 EDT 2007

Sorry, direct link to the maps is
http://www.ujaen.es/investiga/tep220/t2.index.html

________________________________

José A. Ruiz Arias

Departamento de Física

Escuela Politécnica Superior

Edificio A-3, Campus Lagunillas

Universidad de Jaén

23071 Jaén Spain

Tlf. +34 953212474

Email:  jararias at ujaen.es

_____________________________________

  _____

De: José Antonio Ruiz Arias [mailto:jararias at ujaen.es]
Enviado el: martes, 08 de mayo de 2007 12:03
Para: 'grassuser at grass.itc.it'
Asunto: New application of GRASS on the web

Dear list,

for those who want to know about the use of GRASS in different applications
and project over the globe, the next link shows an experimental,
non-operational, prediction of temperature, global solar radiation,
precipitation and wind direction and intensity for Andalucia (South-Spain)
carried out in our research group in the University of Jaen.

www.ujaen.es/investiga/tep220

The images have been completely developed using GRASS and Python from the
output binary files of the mesoscale model MM5. Personally I think the
result is very satisfactory. Your advices and constructive hints will be
welcomed.

Cheers,

J.A. Ruiz

Email:  jararias at ujaen.es