[GRASS-user] data for new mapsets

ramon orticio rporticio at gmail.com
Thu May 31 23:16:48 EDT 2007

dear friends,

I'm a newbie in GRASS. in fact i just installed grass 6. 2 and its
dependencies  using combination of  tar.gz files  and rpm files. i did this
because these are what i got from the download sites. i also downloaded the
spearfish files and was able to practice some lessons form markus neteler
tutorial on grass6 in a nutshell.

It's really nice that the spearfish data is available but i just wonder how
to create files in the mapsets of new locations so that it can be loaded in
GRASS.

thank you for any idea shared to a neophyte like me.

God bless.

raport.