[GRASS-user] More QUESTIONS !?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Nov 4 01:45:38 EST 2007

I still don't understand what you mean by this (I don't use Imagine or
ENVI). Rasters and vectors georeferenced to the same geographic space are by
default linked in the same location/mapset.

Michael

On 11/3/07 3:35 PM, "Nikos Alexandris"
<nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:

> About the link (pixel-by-pixel comparison): I was not so clear. I meant a
> tool like the one that ERDAS Imagine and ENVI offer, so one can link
> geographically various data (raster/ vector) for the same region.

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213