[GRASS-user] NVIZ and 3D polygon

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Nov 14 00:06:36 EST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007, at 10:41 PM, aswin indraprastha wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2007 1:24 PM, aswin indraprastha <aswinindra at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>> Since you are building from source, I expect you will have a linking
>>> problem during compilation with libGL.
>>> Also, which Mac processor - PPC or Intel?
>> ++++++++++++++++
>> Dear Sir,
> If you don't mind, here is the error report from config.log :
> =================
> 1)
> error: Not a directory - unable to create 'conftest.dSYM/Contents'
> bundle directory.
> #include "confdefs.h"
> 2)
> configure:3882:20: error: termio.h: No such file or directory
> #include <termio.h>
> 3)
> configure:3882:20: error: values.h: No such file or directory
> #include <values.h>
> 4)
> configure:3882:17: error: f2c.h: No such file or directory
> #include <f2c.h>
> 5)
> configure:3882:17: error: g2c.h: No such file or directory
> #include <g2c.h>
> ======================
> It seem that /configuration did not find the library location. I had
> installed all of the framework prior configuring Grass. Also I tried
> to configure with all libraries (as you mentioned in the MacOS
> package).
> Is it something with  the .bashrc? or setting up the PATH?
>
> Many thank for your help

Those include test errors have nothing to do with ncurses, and are
normal on OSX.  Try searching for "curses" in the log to find the
error for that.

PS. Please also CC the GRASS user list so that others can benefit from
this, and maybe others have more insight to the problem.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect