[GRASS-user] Loop - How To? R.sun manual?

Roland Pape pape at giub.uni-bonn.de
Tue Nov 20 11:18:16 EST 2007

Hallo,

>For more efficient batch runs, you might help test r.sun2:
>  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.grass.user/20511/focus=20594

I would like to test r.sun2, but I did not manage to install the addon
on my Cygwin based system. The "make" command produces the following output:

Makefile:9: ../../include/Make/Module.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `../../include/Make/Module.make'.  Stop.

Using GEM, I got
ERROR: 'name' file not readable.
- This might be due to the fact that I do not understand how to prepare
the files correctly for the use in GEM - sections 4.2 and 4.3 in its
manual seem to be a little bit nebulous at least for a newbie.

Could anyone give me a hint?

Thanks in advance,

Roland