[GRASS-user] Re: Fwd: r.le Problem

Martin_Besta martin.besta at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 2 13:13:49 EDT 2007

Hi Hamish,
coudl you specify, what does the problem 2 mean? The map, used for
r.li.shannon, in r.le.patch does work.
Ad problem 1
I dont understand, why the file name repeats "/home/martin/.r.li/history/"
twice. In path to file is this set only once

Paolo,
please, could you send me some configuration file for r.li.shannon, that
does work? (sampling areas from the overlayed vector layer)#
Thanks
Martin