[GRASS-user] r.resamp.rst Producing Bad Values

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 23:00:52 EDT 2007

Carl Brown  wrote:
> The problem still occurs in all cases. I would simply work around it, but
> r.mapcalc will not replace "nan" values. I am out of ideas. Any suggestions?

will r.null replace "nan" values? If not, we should probably add a flag to
r.null to allow that. r.in.xyz can create nan values when using the coeff_var
method*, for unknown reasons. In the man page I say to use r.null to fix it but
I'm not totally convinced that actually works.

[*] coeff_var is 100 * stdev / mean.   So nan when data in bin is all 0s?

Hamish