[GRASS-user] errors in last cvs

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 06:25:19 EDT 2007

Indeed I made some changes to r.neighbors, to allow bigger windows, as
the limit of 25 was to little for me (I needed 101!)

thanks

Carlos

BTW, what do you guys think about this limit of 25x25?

On 9/11/07, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> "Carlos \"Guâno\" Grohmann" wrote:
>
> > Just updated from cvs. Got an error with r.neighbors (below) and now
> > gis.m complains that <map> is not valid, so I can't have zoom to map,
> > etc.
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > Carlos
> >

> > guano at eclipse:~/tmp_install/gis/grass6/raster/r.neighbors$ make
> > gcc -I/home/guano/tmp_install/gis/grass6/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/include
> >  -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
> > -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64        -DPACKAGE=\""grassmods"\"
> > -I/home/guano/tmp_install/gis/grass6/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/include \
> >                 -o OBJ.i686-pc-linux-gnu/main.o -c main.c
> > main.c: In function 'main':
> > main.c:132: error: expected expression before '<<' token
> > main.c:135: error: expected expression before '==' token
> > main.c:138: error: expected expression before '>>' token
>
> You got a conflict during update; the output from "cvs update" will
> have:

>         cvs update: conflicts found in driver.c
>         C raster/r.neighbors/main.c
>
> This occurs if the file has been locally modified in a way which
> conflicts with changes to the CVS version, such that the two sets of
> changes cannot be merged automatically.
>
> If you want to keep your local changes, you will need to edit the
> portion of the file between the <<<<<<< and >>>>>>>, resolving the
> different versions. Otherwise, just delete main.c and update again.
>
> --

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.