[GRASS-user] new error window

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:39:15 EDT 2007

Those errors are related to some changes I did to gis.m, which are the
"info" buttons for raster and vector in gis.m.
For some reason, they are not working in the cvs. If I replace
raster.tcl and vector.tcl for the version that is attached, it works.
The attached version also adds a button for "set region to map"
(raster and vector). I use it a lot, I don't know if it would be of
general interest.

If you want to try, just replace the .tcl files in $GISBASE/etc/gm
with the ones in the attachment, and add the icons to
$GISBASE/gui/icons

Carlos

On 9/17/07, Jarek Jasiewicz <jarekj at amu.edu.pl> wrote:
> Hi
> After yesterday updating of grass CVS new issue in tcl/tk gui appears:
>
> when I refresh display window, completly new window (looks like  r.info
> message) appears with following message:
> <map> is not correct parameter (or simillar, massage is in polish)
> ERROR requiered parameter of <INPUT> is not set .....
>
> next is r.info help text
>
> how to switch off this massage (where in code)? After several clicks it
> became  frustrating....
>
> Jarek

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.