[GRASS-user] r.out.gdal bug? problems with createopt

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Sep 23 11:49:29 EDT 2007

Hi Robert,

it seems to be the same bug as it was found and fixed in v.out.ogr
some days ago by Martin.

I debugged a bit and found that the second part
"PROFILE=BASELINE" isn't passed. It gets lost in
main.c, line 554.

v.out.ogr's main.c (line 249 etc) has a working solution
but my try to port it to r.out.gdal failed (no idea why, should be
rather easy - but it segfaults for me).

So - we are close to a solution :)

Markus