[GRASS-user] How effective is scripting in win-GRASS?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 01:23:35 EDT 2008

> What is the best live-cd with GRASS (GDAL/OGR), QGIS ? Or, how could I
> build a custom live-CD including latest FOSSGIS tools?
Some options
http://grass.itc.it/download/cdrom.php

I think the most up to date is from ominiverdi
http://livecd.ominiverdi.org/index.php?page=LiveCD&toc=livecd

But I use the FOSS4G2006 CD without minimal problems for my basic GIS
classes.  A bit old but very reliable (at least for me).

http://ldap.telascience.org/foss4g/

maning