[GRASS-user] setting resolution with wxpython-GUI fails when...

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Apr 18 12:46:02 EDT 2008

While testing the new GUI:
Config > Region > Set region > "Resolution" tab in g,region window.

Accidentaly I "touched" the "Number of rows in the new region" field
instead of typing in some resolution in the N-S, E-W fields. Then I just
filled-in the desired resolution in the N-S, E-W fields but the "row"
field doesn't seem to be "reset".

Following error:

(2) g.region --overwrite rows=0 nsres=250
ewres=250
ERROR: Invalid region: Illegal row value
(2) Command finished (0 sec)

Is it really a "bug"?

Could there be somekind of a reset button?

Nikos