[GRASS-user] Vectors in WMS

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:30:22 EDT 2008

I don't understand about WMS and WFS a lot. All I know is that there
is a server at the environmental ministry where I can see the
hydrography layers. The only thing is that the maps address changes
every day (it's a per request service I guess) I'll give r.in.wms a
try

If, by any chance, it's a WFS server, is there a download tool for it?

Cheers
Daniel